Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Three Falls

We had our first sight seeing experience this past Sunday. A couple of friends took us to a place called Three Falls. It was about a 45 minute drive there up in the mountains. It was a scenic drive or maybe we thought it was scenic because it was really our first time out exploring. Anyway this is apparently a nice place to go during the summer to cliff jump and just hang out and swim in the spring. There was no one there with us that day but then again it was a nice warm day maybe in the 50's! haha It was beautiful! Honestly I don't think words or pictures can really describe the beauty of this place! And sadly I only had my iPhone camera but next time I will be ready and bring my nice camera!









Sadly it's not letting upload all of my pics for some reason. But you get the idea lol. We had a great time and as always Haylen loves to be out looking around at everything!







No comments:

Post a Comment